Now Accepting Reservations!Book Now
About the Lodge
The Lodge at Lane's End is a luxury retreat with an atmosphere that gives you the sense of having your very own personal vacation home. The Lodge was designed to be an intimate setting for couples, families, and friends to relax, interact, and reconnect. A world of amenities was hand selected, and arranged with love and thoughtfulness. What sets your experience apart here is heart, soul, and a commitment to genuine quality and hospitality.
The Lodge at Lane's End is located in the Hocking Hills, just 3 ½ miles from Old Man's Cave, situated on 9 acres of wooded property, and adjacent to 260 acres of State Forest. This is a three bedroom pet-friendly cabin that accommodates a maximum of eight occupants, and welcomes you with cathedral ceilings, and majestic windows.
- Custom designed log home with spectacular two story Great Room
- Stone chimney over 20 feet tall with gas fireplace, and hand hewn log mantle
- Outside hot tub, with gazebo and skylights, overlooking a ravine.
- Inside air jet tub with heated backrest
- Wrap around deck with gas grill, featuring a screened in porch with ceiling fan and skylights
- Unmatched stone fire ring, and sitting area
- Wireless internet access throughout The Lodge, with a desk and chair in Loft area
- Flat screen Satellite HD TVs and DVD/Blu Ray players in both the Great Room and Loft
- Direct dial telephone with complimentary nationwide long distance.
- Washer/Dryer, iron and ironing board
Please let us know what special services we can offer to help you to design the perfect honeymoon, anniversary, birthday, family vacation, reunion, or other celebration.
We welcome your calls, and look forward to speaking with you.